Thursday, May 26, 2022

WORD OF GOD - JOB 10:11-12

JOB 10:11-12

You clothed me with skin and flesh,
and knit me together with bones and sinews.
You have granted me life and steadfast love,
and your care has preserved my spirit.

---- mine,


I formed you, I created you, you are My masterpiece, an original, unique, there is no one in all creation quite like you. To Me, you are perfect and I delight in gazing on you for you are the work of My hands. I breathed life into you. I have numbered all your days and when they come to a close, I Myself will come and take you to dwell with Me eternally. I have prepared a place for you so you will make your home in Me and with Me. For now, I desire you to make a home for Me in your heart and strive with your whole will to love Me and keep My commandments. If you do I assure you My Father and I will come to you and remain with you always. Never forget, that you are Mine and that I have claimed you as Mine in time and eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment