Sunday, May 22, 2022

WORD OF GOD - LK 7:13-15

LUKE 7:13-15

When the Lord saw her, he had compassion for her and said to her, ‘Do not weep.’ Then he came forward and touched the bier, and the bearers stood still. And he said, ‘Young man, I say to you, rise!’ The dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother.

---- my own,

There is not a tear you shed, not a sigh you sigh, not a moment of sorrow that I AM not aware of you because I AM here with you always just as I promised you I would be. There is no grief so great that I cannot alleviate, no sorrow I cannot replace with joy, and I assure you I collect each of your tears. I love you, ---- mine, and it breaks My Heart when you do not turn to Me for comfort when you suffer, worry, grieve and weep. Let Me comfort you. Rest on My Heart and you will hear Me say to you over and over, 'Do not weep.' I will restore you, I will heal you, I will comfort you, I will wipe away all your tears and I will fill you with joy that will never end. Remain in Me and in My love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment