Tuesday, May 24, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MK 9;36-37

MARK 9:36-37


Then he took a little child and put it among them; and taking it in his arms, he said to them, ‘Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes not me but the one who sent me.’

----- mine,

Children are one of My Father's most precious gifts to the world. Every new baby born is given an eternal soul and brings into the world more love, more hope, and greater possibilities than there were before he or she came into it. It is satanic to say that this gift of God is worthless unless it is wanted. All human life has infinite worth. Each one of us is God's masterpiece and is precious in His sight. The value of the soul is not determined by one's physical or mental capabilities but by the fact that we are created in the image and likeness of God. Anyone who destroys or rejects a child or diminishes his or her worth in any way rejects Me and anyone who rejects Me rejects My Father who sent Me. There are deadly and eternal consequences should anyone dare to wrest from the Author of life the power over life and death that belongs solely to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment