Wednesday, May 11, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PS 12:6

PSALM 12:6

The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure,
silver refined in a furnace on the ground,
purified seven times.

---- my own,

I AM the Lord your God, is anything too difficult for Me? Have I not answered every one of your prayers? Have I not come to your help and rescued you each time you called for My help? Has there ever been a time in your life when you called and I did not make haste to help you? Remember all the times when you were sliding down the slippery slope of sin into the pit and you cried out to Me and I reached out and saved you from destruction. Let all your experiences of how I dealt with you in the past strengthen your faith and your hope in My steadfast love for you. Trust in My Word at all times and let its light illumine your soul and strengthen you in difficult times. Am I not your Lord, your God, the Bridegroom of your soul? Fear nothing ---- mine for I AM with you always even to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment