Saturday, May 21, 2022

WORD OF GOD - SIR 34:19-20

SIRACH 34:19-20


The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him, 
a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
he gives health and life and blessing.

---- my own,

My gaze is always on you for I love you with an everlasting love. Love Me in return and pray daily that the Holy Spirit increase your love for Me. The measure of your love determines the degree to which you will comprehend and respond to My immeasurable love for you. As your love for Me increases so will childlike trust in Me. My love will provide shelter during all the storms you experience in life. It will be a bulwark on which you can lean to prevent you from stumbling and falling. When love for Me overwhelms you I will lift up your soul and fill you with an abundance of graces and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment