Saturday, May 7, 2022

WORD OF GOD - ACTS 2:17

ACTS 2:17

“In the last days it will be, God declares,

that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream 
dreams.

---- my own,

All that is God, all that is God's, is poured out in full measure on those who believe that My Father sent Me into the world to be the means by which all are saved. The Holy Spirit of God dwells in fullness in the Church I established with Peter and his successors as her visible head. Even as all the forces of hell are unleashed upon the world My Church will not be moved or shaken. She is the beacon of Light on the Hill and all who repose in the bosom of Holy Mother Church have God for their Father, Me for their Bridegroom and Brother, and the power of God's Holy Spirit indwelling in them. Fear nothing for the power of God and the wisdom of God overshadows all who are called by My Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment