Monday, May 23, 2022

WORD OF GOD - PS 91:14-16

PSALM 91:14-16 


Those who love me, I will deliver;
I will protect those who know my name.
When they call to me, I will answer them;
I will be with them in trouble,
I will rescue them and honour them.
With long life I will satisfy them,
and show them my salvation.

---- mine

Because you are mine,  because you know My Name and are called by My Name you have the Presence of the Most High God overshadowing you and will overshadow you all the days that you are alive. Each time you call I hear and answer because I make My
dwelling in you. When trouble comes, when you are afraid, or anxious, when you feel alone, when there is no human friend that you can lean on, I AM with you. Come to Me, lean on Me, make your home in Me as I make Mine in you. And fear nothing ---- Mine, nothing in this world can snatch you from Me for you are covered in My Blood and sealed in the Holy Spirit. You are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment