Thursday, May 5, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MICAH 2:12-13

MICAH 2:12-13

I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob,
I will gather the survivors of Israel;
I will set them together
like sheep in a fold,
like a flock in its pasture;
it will resound with people.
The one who breaks out will go up before them;
they will break through and pass the gate,
going out by it.
Their king will pass on before them,
the Lord at their head.

---- mine,

A time is coming when My sheep will be scattered, division will be sown among those who are called by My Name by the Enemy, but even when all seems lost, when hope begins to fade, I will not abandon My people who are called by My Name. I will gather My sheep from all the nations and I will lead them. I will feed them. I will be their shelter and their shade. I am the sheepgate and My sheep will enter through Me to the place prepared for them and they will be one in Me as I AM one with My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment