Friday, May 27, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MT 20:13-16

MATTHEW 20:13-16

“Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for the usual daily wage? Take what belongs to you and go; I choose to give to this last the same as I give to you. Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or are you envious because I am generous?” 
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.’

---- my own,

Envy, especially spiritual envy is a deadly evil. The Holy Spirit gives gifts and talents to all God's people that are to be used for the glory of God and to spread the Good News of His Kingdom. The judgment of those who receive greater gifts will be far more severe than those to whom fewer gifts are given. You are called to serve and by divine favor, you have been faithful thus far. Were it not for My constant watchful gaze on you, guiding and shepherding you, and wooing you back to Me every single time you strayed you would have fallen into the pit several times and remained there. For My Sake, the Father will temper His justice with mercy so many will receive the gift of salvation and a share in My inheritance at the very last moment of their lives, like the good thief on the cross. Who will dare to complain or tell God what He can or cannot do with what is His? but you pray constantly, that you too will receive the same mercy as those who are faithful and zealous in establishing His Kingdom on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment