Saturday, May 14, 2022

WORD OF GOD - MT 14:14-18

MATTHEW 14:14-18

When he went ashore, he saw a great crowd; and he had compassion for them and cured their sick. When it was evening, the disciples came to him and said, ‘This is a deserted place, and the hour is now late; send the crowds away so that they may go into the villages and buy food for themselves.’ Jesus said to them, ‘They need not go away; you give them something to eat.’ They replied, ‘We have nothing here but five loaves and two fish.’And he said, ‘Bring them here to me.’

---- mine,

I care for the physical well-being of all those who are Mine, all who call on My Name, all who come to Me hungry and thirsty for that which gives life not only to the body but to the spirit. But I AM even more deeply aware of the spiritual sickness, the spiritual hunger, the dry spiritual well, the aching void within souls. They suffer deeply and need divine intervention or else they will live bleak, dark, lonely, desperate lives. There are such people in your life too. They need your help and when you turn to Me and ask Me to help them I say to you what I said to the disciples, 'You give them something to eat.' Within yourself, little though it may be, you will find what is needed to heal the deep spiritual wounds of those around you who are hurting but first, bring the little you have to Me in faith. I will bless it and I will supply all that is lacking but first, bring the little you have to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment