Thursday, July 27, 2023

ESTHER 14:3-4, 15:9, 11-13, 5:3 (2023)

ESTHER 14:3-4, 15:9, 11-13, 5:3

She prayed to the Lord God of Israel, and said: ‘O my Lord, you only are our king; help me, who am alone and have no helper but you, for my danger is in my hand.

 ‘What is it, Esther? I am your husband. Take courage. Then he raised the golden sceptre and touched her neck with it; he embraced her, and said, ‘Speak to me.’ 

She said to him, ‘I saw you, my lord, like an angel of God, and my heart was shaken with fear at your glory. 

The king said to her, ‘What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.’

---- mine,

I AM your Lord and your God there is no other. I level mountains for you and fill up valleys. Is anything too difficult for Me to do? Fear nothing ---- my own, for you are Mine. No harm shall come to you, no hand raised against you will prosper for I have set My seal on you and I have declared that you are Mine. Fear nothing. For I, the Lord your God have made My home in you. Love Me, remain in My love, and I will deliver you from the hands of your enemies. You are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment