Wednesday, July 26, 2023

MARK 6:50-52 (2023)

MARK 6:50-52

For they all saw him
and were terrified. But, at once, he
called to them, “Courage! It is I;
don’t be afraid!” Then Jesus got into
the boat with them, and the wind
died down. They were completely
astonished, for they had not really
grasped the fact of the loaves; 
their minds were dull.

---- mine,

When you allow the difficulties, trials, anxieties, and worries in your life to overpower and overwhelm you, it is impossible for you to feel My Presence, to recognize that I AM with you, I AM in you, I AM encompassing you with My love, My power, and My grace. Believe in My Word, believe that I AM Emmanuel - there is never a moment when I remove Myself from you no power can do that except by your will and your desire you walk away from Me. Do not look at the storm, close your ears to the shrieking wind, look around you, look within you and you will find Me. I AM right beside you lean on Me, rest on My Heart, I have you, and I have got this. Every storm that has come into your life has made you the person you are today. You have been purified by your tears and strengthened in your faith. Your mind is not dull for you have grasped the meaning of the loaves - Yes, it is I whom you receive Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity in the Holy Eucharist, the Bread of Life and I will never leave you, never forsake you for you are Mine now and eternally.






No comments:

Post a Comment