Saturday, July 1, 2023

WISDOM 16:20, 26, 27, 28 (2023)

WISDOM 16:20, 26, 27, 28

20 But to your people you gave the
food of angels
and from heaven sent bread
already prepared and suiting all tastes,
having every flavor. 
 26 Then the children you love learned
that it is not crops of whatever kind which
nourish humankind, but your word that
sustains those who trust you. 
27 That food which resisted fire, simply
melted in the warmth of a fleeting sunbeam,
28 teaching us that we must rise
before the sun to give thanks and pray to
you at dawn.
 

---- mine,

Reflect on My Word to you today. Ponder on the Gift of the Holy Eucharist, the Heavenly Manna which I give you at every celebration of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass offered as a Living Memorial of God's Love for you and for all who believe. Without this Bread - which is My Body and My Blood you would perish. My Church is weak and many have fallen away from Me because they are no longer nourished by My Flesh which is real food and My Blood real drink. You need this Heavenly Manna if you are to have life for without it you will surely die as evil will enter your life. Without the Eucharist to strengthen you, you will become lax and you will no longer recognize the wiles of the Enemy and even if you do you will lack the strength to wage war against him. Be armed and ready for battle by immersing yourself in My Word. Pray constantly.  Without prayer and without the Holy Eucharist you could be lost forever. Believe in Me, trust Me, do not turn your face away from Me. Wake up - the end is closer than you think and the day of reckoning is almost upon the world. Wake up now and repent and I will forgive all your sins and I will save you. Now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment