Sunday, July 2, 2023

JOHN 6:19-21 (2023)

JOHN 6:19-21

When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus walking on the lake and coming near the boat, and they were terrified. But he said to them, ‘It is I; do not be afraid.’ Then they wanted to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the land towards which they were going.

---- mine,

Fear cripples. It dwarfs the spirit. It imprisons you and renders you incapable of trusting Me. Look back at all the times in your life when you have given your fears freedom to overwhelm you, make you anxious, have allowed fear to overpower you making you feel helpless and weak. When terror grips the soul the imagination runs amok and your mind seems to have stepped on a rollercoaster that is out of control. Fear is the tool of Satan. He uses fear to manipulate you leading you to despair, sadness, and gloom like a pall covers you and smothers your spirit.  This is why I constantly say to you and to all the members of My Body - Do not be afraid, it is I. I AM here. I make My home in you. I will never leave you, I will never abandon you. Just as a mother will not forget the child at her breast or the babe in her womb so will I never forget you. Even if a mother forgets I will never forget you. You are Mine. I have carved your name on the palm of My hand. Each time you see the scars on My hands, My feet, and My side recall that Love went all the way into the jaws of death to rescue and redeem you. YOU ARE MINE. I AM here every step of your journey from this life to the next and I will take you safely to the Land of the Living, the place of eternal joy and rest in the Kingdom of My Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment