Thursday, July 20, 2023

ISAIAH 4:5-6 (2023)

ISAIAH 4:5-6

Then the Lord will create over the whole site of Mount Zion and over its places of assembly a cloud by day and smoke and the shining of a flaming fire by night. Indeed, over all the glory there will be a canopy. It will serve as a pavilion, a shade by day from the heat, and a refuge and a shelter from the storm and rain. 

---- mine,

All those who belong to Me, all who are called by My Name, live in the shadow of My Presence. I AM your shelter and shade no evil can or will approach you for you are covered with My Blood. There is never a moment when I AM not with you - be aware of Me for you are always in the Presence of the Triune God. Think of Me, enter into the sanctuary of your heart and there Neither heat, cold, rain, or storm overwhelm you for I AM your refuge, your shade, and your shelter from the sun, cold, storm, and rain. Even when the winds and waves buffet you, you will not be troubled or anxious because YOU ARE MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment