Friday, July 21, 2023

ISAIAH 43:1b-5 (2023)

ISAIAH 43:1b-5

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; 
I have called you by your name; 
you are mine. 
When you pass through the waters, 
I will be with you. 
When you pass through the rivers, 
they will not sweep over you. 
When you walk through fire, 
you will not be burned; 
neither will the flames consume you. 
For I am your savior, 
I, Yahweh, your God, the Holy One of Israel. 
Since you are precious in my sight, and important—
for I have loved you. 
Fear not, for I am with you.

---- mine,

You asked Me for a Word and I have spoken it. Contemplate and meditate on all that I say to you today and rest assured that I AM with you always. My love surrounds you it is all-encompassing. Never for a moment are you out of My sight, out of my mind, My gaze is always on you, I stoop low over you. I hear every sigh, every prayer, every thought. I see your tears even those that are unshed and that well up in your soul. Be not afraid. Do not be anxious about anything but pray constantly. Keep your mind fixed on Me and trust Me to take care of everything because I AM God and you are Mine and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment