Tuesday, July 25, 2023

JEREMIAH 1:5 (2023)

JEREMIAH 1:5

‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.’

---- mine,

You are a privileged daughter of the Most High God because you were born of Catholic parents. You did not have to search for Me I ensured that you would always find Me close to you for I AM no further than your heartbeat. I hear every sigh for I have My ear pressed against your mouth. You have been loved into existence in time but before I laid the foundations of the earth you were conceived in the heart and mind of God. I have declared both in heaven and on earth that you belong to Me and are destined to be Mine in time and eternity. Be not afraid but meet life with confidence. Know this with certainty there is no storm that you face where I AM not right beside you. There is no obstacle so great that you will not overcome because I carry you. There is no fear that can overpower you for I possess you and there is no room in your heart for anything but Me. Your name ---- my own, is engraved on the palm of My hand. You are anointed, consecrated, and claimed for God and God alone. You are a daughter of God, the bride of the King, the love of the Holy Spirit binds you in perfect unity with the Triune God. Lift up your head and keep your gaze fixed on Me and know this - all is well. All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment