Saturday, July 22, 2023

NEHEMIAH 1:5-6, 2:8B (2023)

NEHEMIAH 1:5-6, 2:8B

And I said, “O Yahweh, God of heaven, you are fearsome and great. You keep your Covenant and your kindness towards those who love you and fulfill your commandments. May your ears be attentive and your eyes open to listen to the prayer of your servant!”

 The good hand of God was supporting me, so that the king gave me what I asked.


---- mine,

I stoop low over you and I hear every whispered prayer, every sigh. I know every desire of your heart. Surrender joyfully and wholeheartedly to My will for your life for it is only in complete and total surrender that you will experience My power to its fullest extent. It is in your weakness that My strength is made perfect in you. Permit Me to have total sovereignty over your life and accept My will in all things with joy and you will quickly discover that the hand of God upholds you. With Me, you will be triumphant and victorious, and even when you stumble you will not fall for I the Lord your God am with you, and all that you ask of Me I will give you because you are mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment