Monday, July 31, 2023

SIRACH 2:10-11 (2023)

 SIRACH 2:10-11

Consider the generations of old and see:
   has anyone trusted in the Lord and been disappointed?
Or has anyone persevered in the fear of the Lord and been forsaken?
   Or has anyone called upon him and been neglected?
For the Lord is compassionate and merciful;
   he forgives sins and saves in time of distress.

---- mine,

If you know Me you will trust Me. If you have seen the mighty hand of God over you protecting you and caring for you as far back as you can recall, you will know that I the Lord your God am with you always. If I took My gaze away from you you would die. I have called you by your name, I have watched over you and cared for you as tenderly as a mother watches over and cares for her baby. You are Mine. Fear nothing but trust in Me not only to lead you, guide you, nourish you, and watch over you but entrust your loved ones to Me. I love them as infinitely and immeasurably as I love you for they also are Mine. I will not leave you, I will never forsake you. I have heard all your prayers and I who am compassionate and merciful will answer at a time of My choosing. God's favor will rest on each of those you grieve over and pray for. Take heart, ---- mine, no one who has called on Me has ever been disappointed. Be still and know that I the Lord am your God and nothing is too difficult for Me. Believe in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment