Sunday, July 23, 2023

LUKE 7:44-47 (2023)

LUKE 7:44-47

Then turning towards the woman, he said to Simon, ‘Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has bathed my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair. You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not stopped kissing my feet. You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. Therefore, I tell you, her sins, which were many, have been forgiven; hence she has shown great love. But the one to whom little is forgiven loves little.’

---- mine,

Every act of kindness done in My Name is recorded and rewarded a hundredfold. Be aware, be present to those around you, take the time to look, to listen, to become aware of the people you encounter each day and My Holy Spirit will teach you how to see intuitively just what is needed. It may just be something as small as a smile, a look of empathy, a word of encouragement - you have no idea how the ripple effects of little acts of kindness can grow bigger and bigger offering hope and encouragement and all it took was a little act of kindness that so often costs nothing. So take the time to really look at the person with you or near you, someone you know who is in pain, anxious, or alone, and be present to them in their need it will help them to bear their cross with greater fortitude and hope. And never, never underestimate the power of prayer - pray for everyone and I will hear and I will answer and you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment