Friday, July 28, 2023

JEREMIAH 32:27 (2023)

 JEREMIAH 32:27

See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me?


---- mine,

Doubt no longer but believe, that I, the God of all flesh am with you. Have you not experienced My all-powerful love for you thus far? Have I not walked with you, consoled you, dried your tears, and comforted you in your grief? Have I not answered your prayers? Have I not come to your help each time you called My Name? Hold on to this truth ---- mine, I AM your God and I have redeemed you. I have purchased you at the cost of My Life. I shed My Blood for you, you are irrevocably mine. Be not afraid either for yourself, your spouse, your children, or those you love, I assure you today that I, with My powerful right hand, will save them for they too are mine. I will not lose anyone who belongs to Me. You on your part, continue to pray for them and intercede for them with hope and confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment