Saturday, July 29, 2023

MATTHEW 8:7, 15, 22, 26, 27 (2023)

MATTHEW 8:7, 15, 22, 26, 27

He said to him, ‘I will come and cure him.’ 

He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up and began to serve him. 

Jesus said to him, ‘Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.’ 

He said to them, ‘Why are you afraid, you of little faith?’ Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a dead calm. They were amazed, saying, ‘What sort of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him?’

---- mine,

Do you love Me? Do you trust Me? Do you believe that I can do for you what no one but God can do? If you have said yes to each of these questions then why do you doubt? Why do fear, sorrow, and sadness fill your soul? My power is visible all around you. Look at Me and allow your gaze to linger on Me. Contemplate each of My wounds and the agonizing pain that I endured for you. I purchased you at the price of My life and now you live because I redeemed you. I, the Lord of the heavens, the earth, and the universe love you with an everlasting love what is your response to My love?

No comments:

Post a Comment