Wednesday, January 3, 2024

PSALM 119:103 (2024)

PSALM 119:103

How sweet are your words to my taste, 
sweeter than honey to my mouth!

---- mine,

I Am the Eternal Word of God, unchanging - the same yesterday, today, and eternally. I AM. I have spoken over and over again to you assuring you of My love for you, my steadfast love that thought nothing of dying so you could receive My life and live with Me forever. Fear nothing. Be anxious about nothing. Have faith. Even when all seems hopeless hold on to hope because I AM with you always. In your darkest hours, in your darkest days, when you are in distress hold on to this immutable truth - I AM GOD and I AM the WORD OF GOD made Flesh. The same Flesh that you eat in the Eucharist fills your mouth, your heart, your soul, and your whole being with the taste of the sweetest honey. Trust Me ---- my own. Trust Me and you will never be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment