Tuesday, January 2, 2024

PROVERBS 3:17-18, 26 (2024)

PROVERBS 3:17-18, 26

Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her;
those who hold her fast are called happy.
for the Lord will be your confidence
and will keep your foot from being caught.

---- mine,

Walk in the Way of Truth and you will walk in the Way of Wisdom. Let Wisdom guide your steps and you will abide in peace no matter how difficult and narrow the path. Keep your gaze on Me and your hand in Mine. I will lead you, and direct you. Let My Word direct your steps and you will not stumble or fall for it will be as a lamp to your feet and a light to your path.  Hold fast to Me and to My Word. Joy will be my gift to you and peace as well if you trust Me with childlike simplicity and faith. Walk in My shadow and you will walk in My Shade and the snares of the Enemy will not prevail against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment