Sunday, January 21, 2024

JOHN 16:22-24 (2024)

 JOHN 16:22-24

So you have pain now; but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. On that day you will ask nothing of me. Very truly, I tell you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.




---- mine,

I know all the burdens that are weighing you down - you are praying faithfully for these intentions. I AM God and I hear you and I have answered you and will always answer you. Ask the Father anything that you wish in My Name and He will give it to you. Be joyful in hope, patient in sorrow and trials, pray constantly, and all that you ask for in prayer you will receive. Your joy will be boundless and you will glorify My Name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment