Friday, January 12, 2024

SIRACH 6:37 (2024)

SIRACH 6:37

Reflect on the statutes of the Lord,
and meditate at all times on his commandments.
It is he who will give insight to your mind,
and your desire for wisdom will be granted.

---- mine,

Remember that only when you abandon yourself to My Word, My Will, and My Commandments will you know true serenity, peace, joy, and freedom in the Holy Spirit. Apart from Me, you can do nothing. You can never be happy without Me. Nothing can satisfy you if My Word and My Light do not give you the Life necessary to live the abundant life of the Holy Spirit. The more you read, contemplate, meditate, and fee on My Word the more readily will you submit wholeheartedly and joyfully to all My plans for you even though those plans were not yours at first. You will embrace My will with fervor for it is Wisdom who will instruct you in the way of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment