Monday, January 29, 2024

JONAH 2:2 (2024)

JONAH 2:2

‘I called to the Lord out of my distress, 
and he answered me;
out of the belly of Sheol I cried,
and you heard my voice.

---- mine,

I always hear you and I always answer you. Never doubt for a moment that you are far from My sight. I hear every sigh. I never shift My gaze from you. I stoop low over you and I will be with you now and forever. Remain in My love. Think of Me, meditate on My love. Keep Me ever before you as I keep you ever before Me. Remember that all things work for good, especially those things that you find hardest to bear. Be at peace and whenever you are overwhelmed by circumstances turn your thoughts to Me, reach out for Me, I will take you by the hand and will draw you into My Sacred Heart until the storm passes. Fear nothing except offending and wounding Me who has loved you to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment