Tuesday, January 16, 2024

SIRACH 34:19-20 (2024)

SIRACH 34:19-20

The eyes of the Lord are on those who love him,
a mighty shield and strong support,
a shelter from scorching wind and a shade from noonday sun,
a guard against stumbling and a help against falling.
He lifts up the soul and makes the eyes sparkle;
he gives health and life and blessing.



---- mine,

This is a summary of all I say to you all day and every day. My eyes are on you. I stoop low over you when you are awake and when you sleep whether or not you are aware of My Presence I AM with you always. The power of My Holy Spirit sustains and surrounds you and I have commanded My angels to keep watch over you so your foot neither stumbles nor will you fall. If you do stumble they will hold you up. Health and healing in heart mind soul body and spirit are granted to you so you, ---- my own, may give praise, glory, honor, thanksgiving, and worship to God and that you may be a blessing to everyone you meet. Lift up your head and remember when you are overwhelmed by difficulties and trials that you belong to Me in time and eternity - you are mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment