Saturday, January 6, 2024

JEREMIAH 33:3 (2024)

JEREMIAH 33:3

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

---- mine,

The more you call on Me the more you trust Me, the more you surrender to Me in all things the greater will be the peace that you will enjoy. Your soul will be centered in peace and you will live in the power of My Name and My Presence. Retire constantly into the sanctuary of your soul and you will find Me waiting for you, longing for you, desiring your company. Stay with Me remain in My love and you will even as you live in the world enjoy the glory of the Kingdom. Where I AM there is the Kingdom of God and where the Kingdom of God is there is the peace of God that surpasses all human understanding. Remain in My Love. Trust Me, follow Me, keep your hand in Mine and I will lead you and guide your steps, all the way to eternity and bliss in My Father's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment