Saturday, January 13, 2024

MATTHEW 11:28

MATTHEW 11:28

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

---- mine,

You have received an open invitation to come to Me. The Way to Me is always open because I AM with you always. I live in you, abide in you, I make My home and My sanctuary in you. You and I are one and never more one than when you receive Me in Holy Communion. Do not worry, ---- my own, do not be anxious about anything AM I not your God, your Redeemer, your Savior, your Messiah, your Soul's Beloved, the Bridegroom of your soul? You have God for you Friend and Brother - think about this. Embrace this truth and you will soon find yourself free of all the anxiety that oppresses your soul, your mind, and your spirit and you will discover true peace and serenity. I AM yours wholly and without reserve and you are Mine in time and eternity - rest in this truth and exult in it. You are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment