Monday, January 1, 2024

SIRACH 24:19-22 (2024)

SIRACH 24:19-22

Come to me, you who desire me and take your fill of my fruits. To experience is sweeter than honey and to possess me sweeter than any honeycomb. Those who eat me will hunger still; those who drink me will thirst for more. Those who obey me will not be put to shame; those who serve me will not fall into sin.

---- mine,

This is what I have to say to you today, in this hour of this brand new year. I invite you once again as I have done so often in the past to come to Me to eat Me and drink Me and receive the life of the Holy Spirit. Be filled with My Spirit and you will abide in Me and I in you. The more you contemplate and experience My Word the more will you delight in Me and you will know how much more I delight in you. Remain in My love and you will receive all the graces you need to withstand the wiles of the evil one. The more you allow hunger and thirst for Me in the Eucharist, the more time you spend before My Eucharistic Presence the more will the Holy Spirit form you in My image and likeness. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you and I will give you all that you ask of Me in faith.  I AM GOD – nothing is too difficult for Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment