Wednesday, January 31, 2024

PSALM 138:1-3 (2024)

PSALM 138:1-3

I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; 
before the gods I sing your praise;
I bow down towards your holy temple
and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness;
for you have exalted your name and your word
above everything.
On the day I called, you answered me,
you increased my strength of soul.

---- mine,

I always keep My Word. All that I have assured you I will do will come to pass all you need to do is be still and trust Me. I AM faithful and just. I keep My promises - have faith. Call on My Name always and I will always hear and answer. I will strengthen you when you are weak. I will wipe away your tears. I will heal you, I will console you, I will be your rock, your healer, your spouse, and your brother. Be not afraid ---- my own. Be not afraid for you are Mine purchased by My Blood redeemed at the cost of My Life which I lay down for you and for the whole world that you may live. I AM - there is no other Name by which you or anyone can be saved. I have saved and will save all you need to do is trust Me and My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment