Saturday, January 20, 2024

ESTHER 5:6, 7:2 (2024)

ESTHER 5:6, 7:2

While they were drinking wine, the king said to Esther, ‘What is your petition? It shall be granted you. And what is your request? Even to the half of my kingdom, it shall be fulfilled.’

On the second day, as they were drinking wine, the king again said to Esther, ‘What is your petition, Queen Esther? It shall be granted you. And what is your request? Even to the half of my kingdom, it shall be fulfilled.’

---- mine,

You belong to Me and all I have is yours for it is the will of My Father that you receive a share in My inheritance - the Kingdom of heaven. The wine is the Cup of Suffering as well as of Salvation. Unless you accept joyfully and willingly to drink deep of the first you cannot receive a share in the second. Unless you eat of the Flesh of the Son of Man and drink His Blood you, ---- my own, can have no part in Me. Ask for all you need in this life and in the life to come not just for yourself but for those you love and it shall be given to you in abundance, shaken together, and running over.

No comments:

Post a Comment