Sunday, January 14, 2024

PSALM 131:2-3 (2024)

PSALM 131:2-3

But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
like a weaned child with its mother;
my soul is like the weaned child that is with me.
O Israel, hope in the Lord
from this time on and forevermore
.

---- mine,

Rest in Me. Hope in Me. Trust Me. Remain in My will. If you truly wish to experience serenity in your soul abide in Me and believe no matter the circumstances, the trials, the sorrows, the tribulations that you undergo that I AM with you and that I endure all that you are going through with you. Unless you pick up your cross daily, cheerfully, willingly your journey in this valley of tears will be a bitter sorrow and filled with gloom. But if you accept all things as coming from the hand of God who loves you and laid down His life so you may live you will always know joy even in suffering. Once you understand and accept that all you are called to suffer is necessary for your purification, you will soon learn to count all that occurs in your life as joy. Remember, especially in difficult and trying times, that all things work together for good for those who love Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment