Friday, July 1, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Hebrews 1:4

He is the radiance of God’s Glory and bears the stamp of God’s hidden being, so that his powerful word upholds the universe. And after taking away sin, he took his place at the right hand of the divine Majesty in heaven.

---- Mine, here is a revelation of who I AM. It is God who speaks so you may know and through your knowledge that you may believe. I permitted My radiance to become visible for a moment to My closest friends on Mt. Tabor. This same radiance, power and glory was visible at the Resurrection to which there were no witnesses save heaven and the empty tomb, and for those who wish to accept its testimony, My burial cloth. The power of My Word upholds all things in the universe. The power of My life, passion, agony, and death removes all sin and its consequences, and having made of Myself an oblation and a perfect Sacrifice acceptable to My Father, in reparation for the sins of all His wayward children, from the first to the last; I now sit at His right hand until it is time for Me to return again to the world I redeemed and reconciled drawing all things to Myself for the glory God to remain with Me in eternal, perfect bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment