Wednesday, March 15, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Song of Songs 8:6


Set me as a seal on your heart,
set me as a seal on your arm.
For love is strong as death;
its jealousy lasting as the power of death,
it burns like a blazing fire,
it blazes like a mighty flame.


---- Mine, I have claimed you for Myself and I have sealed you in My love. Youare Mine just as I am yours in time and eternity. I desire to be all in all to you, place no other love before Me. I desire to be all in all to you. My love for you is deeper, fathoms deeper than the oceans, as infinitely high as the sky and its breadth spans from eternity to eternity. I shall not tolerate any other love being placed over Me. My seal over you is forever and is a proclamation to heaven and earth that I am yours and you ---- are Mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment