Thursday, March 2, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 73:23-26

Yet I am always with you;
you hold my right hand,
you guide me on the way you chose
and your Glory brings me along.
I have no one in heaven but you;
on earth I desire nothing but you.
My flesh and my heart waste away
for you, O God, O my rock,
you are mine forever.

---- Mine, never for a moment doubt how incredibly dear you are to Me. How I love you and how I remain with you every moment of every day. Fear not no harm shall come to you, no evil shall touch you, for you have planted yourself in Me and you have put down roots deep into Me. My Spirit keeps you alive. Trust Me always. Even when you have to undergo suffering know that I am with you and will see you through. Suffering is inevitable for all who desire to be My disciples only thorough suffering and sacrifice will you be able to overcome  temptations and persevere in the way that leads to holiness. Be still and know that I, the living God, abide in you and you abide in Me. Remain in My love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment