Tuesday, March 7, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 138:3

You answered me when I called;
you restored my soul and made me strong.


---- Mine, do not be surprised when I answer your prayers. Have I not assured you that every time you call Me is will answer you? I am closer to you than your heartbeat. Pray constantly. Bring to Me all your concerns, your joys, and all the things that trouble you; bring before me your weaknesses and your strengths and ask Me for all you need to assist you lead a live that is prompted by the voice of My Spirit. Remain faithful to Me and walk in the way of life, ask for the help and the grace you need; you do not have to struggle on your own. I your God am with you lean on Me,, ask for my help and my strength, only when you ask will you receive, when you seek you will find, and when you knock will I open and flood your soul with my richest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment