Sunday, March 5, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 147:13-14

He strengthens the bars of your gates
and blesses your children within you.

He grants peace on your borders

and feeds you with the finest grain.


---- Mine, I desire that never for a moment do you doubt My love for you and for those you love. How often must I keep assuring you of My love? But I will do so over and over again so you are convinced of it and your faith in Me and My Word is unshakable. Have I not proved My love sufficiently for you? Yet, I do not grow weary of telling you over and over again that My love for you is infinite, everlasting, and irrevocable. You are Mine. I will give you all your ask for, all you need, to ensure that once your earthly pilgrimage comes to an end you will make your home with Me eternally in My Father's house. Walk with the confidence of one who knows their destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment