Thursday, March 23, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Luke 5:4

"Put out into deep water
and lower your nets for a catch."


---- Mine, how long are you going to fish in the shallows catching nothing but drift wood, sea weed  and sand? How long will you stand on the edge of the shore too afraid to take a chance, to risk all for My sake and for the sake of the Gospel? How much reassurance do you need, how often must I tell you, "Do not be afraid I am with you always?" When will you begin to believe and act in faith certain that I have you by the hand? There is work to be done; the harvest is ready and if no one is prepared to go out and labor to bring it in it will be lost. You have got to trust Me, put your faith to work through action. Leave the safety of the shore, get into the boat and go in My Name where the Spirit of the Lord leads you and be prepared for great miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment