Friday, March 3, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Jeremiah 20:7 & 9

Yahweh, you have seduced me
and I let myself be seduced

You have take me by force and prevailed.

His word in my heart becomes like a fire
burning deep within my bones.
I try so hard to hold it in,
but I cannot do it.


---- My Own,understand this, you belong to Me utterly and completely. Having Me you need no other, I alone am sufficient for you. Trust Me and all will be well with you for I desire that you have life in abundance. Let My Word find a home in you; ponder on it, reflect on it, understand it, use it as a weapon to foil the Enemy. Use it to give hope and courage, use it to challenge and inspire, don't let it lie dormant in your heart but use it so it may bear fruit in your own life and in the life of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment