Friday, March 24, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 12:50

"Whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is for me brother, sister, or mother."


---- Mine, You want to be my sister, my mother, there is a way; discern the will of God for you at every moment in your life in every decision you are called to make. Once you know it do it. This is the only way to be pleasing to Me. How do you know what His will is for you? You will know the Father's will in prayer, in the celebration of the Holy Eucharist, in silence, through the voices of priests and people. However you must have a ear that is attuned to the sound of my voice only then will you recognize it for there are many voices out there speaking to you, luring you from the path that leads to life. But if you spend time with Me, spend time in pondering my word, are attentive when you receive Me in Holy Communion, you will hear Me saying to you, "This is the direction in which  you must go walk in it."  

No comments:

Post a Comment