Sunday, March 12, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Esther 15:9, 11 and Esther 5:3

“What is it, Esther?” he said. “I am your brother. Take heart. Come, speak to me.”

The king asked, “What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you.” 


---- Mine, God's Word is true. I am the Living Word that came down from heaven, Believe and you will have life in its fullness. I the King of Kings and Lord of Lords am your Brother, your Bridegroom, your Friend and your God. Ask, draw near to Me and make your needs known to Me. I will grant you all you desire. Am I not your Spouse and the Bridegroom of your Soul? Will I not then do all that makes you happy and delights you? Do not look at yourself, your weaknesses, your inability to do do anything of yourself but lean on Me, receive My strength. If you find that you are unable to do do anything on your own do not worry I will lift you up, I will carry you and you will find refuge close to My Heart, under My wings. You are Mine irrevocably in time and in eternity. Don't look at yourself and your unworthiness but look at Me and be radiant and strong. I am your Deliverer, your Protector and your God. Fix your gaze on Me and you will not sink nor be buffeted by the wind, the waves and the storms of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment