Tuesday, March 21, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Psalm 81:6-9

“Open wide your mouth and I will fill it,
I relieved your shoulder from burden;
I freed your hands.
You called in distress, and I saved you;

unseen, I answered you .....



---- My Own, the Eucharist, is the food and drink that My Body and My Blood provide as nourishment for your soul. As the birds feed their little ones as they hungrily open their mouths and clamor to be fed, so do I provide food for the hungry heart. I set you free from the shackles of sin that weighed you down for so long, I lifted the burden that prevented you from walking in the freedom that belongs to all who belong to God. I freed your hands from the things that kept them clenched, closed and unable to receive all that I longed to fill them with. A closed hand like a closed heart shrivels and dies. Every time you cried out to me aloud, and in silence I heard you and I made haste to come to you and console you. I wiped the tears from your eyes and though you did not see Me you knew that I was beside you and I answered you. Strive to remain one with Me; as long as your remain in Me and I in you, you will have life in abundance. Remain always in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment