Friday, March 17, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Luke 1:45

Blessed are you who believed that the Lord's word would come true!


---- Mine, I am the Eternal Word that reposed in My Father from all eternity. I am God from God, Light from Light, True God from true God. Consubstantial with My Father and through Me, the Word of the Father, all things were made and are made in heaven and on earth, seen and unseen. The Father and I are One in the Holy Spirit - One God in a Trinity of Persons. All that My Father wills, He will in Me, through Me and for Me. Glorify Me and you glorify My Father, love Me and You love My Father, obey Me and you obey My Father. Believe in Me and you are saved; for believing in Me is believing in the One who sent Me. My Father delights in granting Me all I ask for and I delight in granting you all you ask; so ask and you will receive, seek and you will find knock and I will open the door and I will come to you and will dine with you. Believe in Me, believe in My Word and you and all your household will be saved. Ask in faith and all you ask for in faith will be granted you

No comments:

Post a Comment