Saturday, March 11, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Job 10:11-12

You wrapped me up in skin and flesh,
knit me together with bones and sinews.
In your goodness you gave me life
and watched over my breathing with care.



---- Mine, the word of my mouth formed you my Spirit sustains you, my breath gives you life. I watch over you from moment to moment in time and will continue to do so in eternity. You belong to Me now and always. You are precious in My sight. Do not be anxious about your many weaknesses; with My help and grace I will help you overcome the things that are not worthy of one who is a child of My Father. Be attuned to the vice of My Spirit and grant Him the liberty to direct you in all your ways only then will you experience true freedom. I created you to serve, serve joyfully without complaining, grumbling, or getting discouraged. In serving lies your strength. When you get discouraged or overwhelmed come to Me and rest in Me and I will refresh you, strengthen you, and give you the grace to set out anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment