Tuesday, March 28, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 94:18-19

No sooner did I say, “My foot is slipping,” your kindness, O Lord, held me up.

The more worries and trouble assailed me, the more you consoled me.


---- Mine, do not abandon Me, do not leave Me alone and lonely. How often in the day I look at you but you are caught up in worthless pastimes frittering away many hours on that which is folly. How long will you ignore the sound of My pleading, My steady gaze that is unwaveringly directed to you willing you to look at Me, to listen to My voice, and to stay with Me. In Me alone is life, is grace, is fullness of joy. I have so much to give you, so much to teach you. I hear all your prayers, I grant all you ask for, I bestow favor upon favor and blessings in abundance, yet your heart is far from Me. How much longer must I bear this blowing hot and cold. I desire to set you ablaze with the fire of My Spirit and you ask it too but you do not desire it as passionately as I desire to give it to you. Meditate on My Passion and ask for the grace to enliven your faith and kindle your love for Me anew.



No comments:

Post a Comment