Saturday, March 4, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 36:5

Give new signs, do fresh wonders,
stretch out your hand and be glorified
in your strength.


---- Mine, My Spirit is always at work within you to strengthen and heal, to fill with new graces, to lead and guide you in the way that I desire you to go. Signs and wonders are visible everywhere if you look for them for I am constantly at work in creation and in people. Be strong in My strength which is within you and keep yourself from the lure of self indulgence. Remember always that you have been created for an eternal and glorious destiny; so bear all the little crosses that come to you each day with a spirit of cheerfulness. Do not allow yourself to become despondent when things don't go the way you planned, but through all the circumstances of your life I am working  ceaselessly in order that you you may begin to taste now the joys that are to come in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment