Tuesday, September 26, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 112:1

Blessed is the one who fears the Lord, 
who greatly delights in his commands. 
His children will be powerful on earth; 
the upright’s offspring will be blessed.

---- Mine, over and over I have renewed My Covenant of love with you assuring of My love not only for you but for those whom you love as well, your children. Blessed indeed are you when you seek always to obey My commandment, to abide by it, to live it every moment you are alive. To love Me as you ought and to love everyone you meet  as you love yourself is the surest way to the Kingdom of My Father. Love is the reason God created the world, love is the reason He created you, love is the reason for the destiny that is in store for you and those you love. Remember to always render to the Most High the things that are His and everything else will be granted to you.



1 comment:

  1. I like it whenever people get together and share thoughts.
    Great site, stick with it!
    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete