Saturday, September 23, 2017

WORD OF GOD

 Mark 8:22-24

 "............. If you can do anything, have pity on us 
and help us.” 
Jesus said to him, “Why do you say, ‘If you can?’ 
All things are possible for one who believes.” Immediately, the father of the boy cried out,
“I do believe, but help the little faith I have.” 

---- Mine, why are you despondent, why are you discouraged, why is your heart so heavy? As long as you look to people even those you love, and to your circumstances to make you happy you can be certain that you will always be on a roller coaster of emotions.

Look to Me and be strong. I have never failed you in the past and I never will  in the future. I have made a covenant with you and I have claimed you for My Own. O you of little faith, trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment